Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Thirty-Five & Thrilled!

I'm not sure that "thrilled" is the most apt word for how happy, fufilled and grateful I am as I clock 35 in 10days!
For once, the contemporary phrase "Birthday Loading..." makes sense to me because I am so excited about this birthday! As usual, I do not have plans for a party or anything special but for some reason i am just thrilled about my 35th birthday!
Flash back to my 30th birthday and the events that followed...who would have said that by 35, I will be HAPPILY MARRIED with TWO kids! Only God! Only Him knows the end from the beginning! Chai! I can only imagine how God in heaven would have felt whilst I worried...Indeed, His plans for us are good! Of a truth, though weeping endures all night, joy comes in the morning! Baba God, I thank you ohhh! Today, I look back and can confidently say to any mature single lady: "Trust God and Worry Not, The Lord makes all things beautiful in His Time"! I should post my learnings for Mature Single Ladies after this..
Meanwhile, let me bask  gratefully and joyfully in the birthday euphoria! Indeed, I am thrilled!!! May the next thirty-five birthdays all bring same or more joy and fufillment than this! AMEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment